Set of 10 CB test cards with CPACE + Mastercard
First of all, do you know that more than 8 millions of CB cards with CPACE application are already in the field ? (beginning of October 2023)
What are the differences between a CB card with CPACE and a CB test card ?
You can find all the answers ➡️ HERE
The CP12r_MC_20 test cards contain a CB main application developed on CPACE specification as well as MasterCard M/Chip Advance V1.2.1 specification.
They only work on POS machines that have :
- either a real merchant contract supplied by an acquirer (Bank)
- or a CB test merchant contract supplied by ELITT (available HERE)
The 10 cards from the set CP12r_MC_20 do have these following functionalities :
- Payment on CB network in contact mode with PIN needed (the PIN code is available in the User Guide that is supplied by email when the cards are shipped)
- Payment on CB network in contactless mode
- The Visa applet on the cards is useful to perform the application selection on the POS machine
- Maximum amount for a contactless transaction : 50,00€ (previously 30,00€)
- Minimum amount possible for a transaction : 0,15€ in CB5.5 and 0,01€ in FRV6 – check the info on the table 40 that handles the minimum amounts)
- The limit of each card is 50,00€ for 7 open days (on the online server – previously 30,00€)
- PIN Online activated on each card (any questions regarding the PIN online ? Click HERE)
- New asymetric key certification authority AC : length 1984 (previously 1408) – available in the User Guide that is supplied by email when the cards are shipped
- New issuer key 1952 bits exponent 3
If you have any questions about our cards, our test merchants contracts, our shippings etc do not hesitate to consult or Q&A !
Réf : CP12r_MC_20